Return and Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at Bounten. If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase we invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns. The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
The words in which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in the plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to KCS Pride Products LLP, 2-2-290/29-30, New Venkataramana Colony, Nagole, Hyderabad – 500068.
- Goods refer to the product you purchased from us.
- Website refers to Bounten, accessible from https://www.bounten.com
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel your order within 7 days without giving any reason for doing so. The deadline for canceling an order is 7 days from the date on which you received the goods. In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive the returned goods. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the order, and you will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us: